COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
Committed To Your Health
As I am thrilled to be reopening, I also understand that these are uncertain times. The health and safety of my clients is of upmost priority. It is with this in mind, that Dream Lashes & Skin will be implementing the following new protocols…
1. Masks will be required at all times for myself and clients.
2. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment time and stay in your car before I give the go ahead to come up to the studio
3. Please come alone to your appointment.
Additional guests will not be allowed at this time.
4. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
5. If you are feeling unwell, please cancel/ reschedule your appointment free of charge.
6. A Covid-19 form must be filled out before lash appointment
If you, as well as a household member, are showing signs of COVID-19, and/or have traveled within or outside of the U.S. within the last 14 days please notify me. I will need to reschedule your appointment.
Please remember to:
Before entering the salon, you MUST fill out the COVID-19 Liability Wavier!
bring your favorite mask
B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Blanket)
I greatly appreciate your adherence to these new policies. Please know that my commitment to your health and safety also extends to my internal processes as well. Here are the measures I am taking to ensure Dream Lashes & Skin studio is meeting or exceeding the government's required protocols to minimize the spread of Covid-19 can expect me to implement the following protocols…
1. Sanitize and clean beds before/after every appointment.
sanitize all high-touch areas after each guest
2. Mandatory hand washing after every person-to-person interaction.
3. Implementing social distancing policies inside the studio.
4. Use of medical-grade surface disinfectants
5. Use of medical-grade sterilization solution for all tools
6. Use of gloves and masks during the service
7. Space between appointments to ensure proper complete
disinfection of all surfaces between clients
8. renewed sanitization and infection control certificate (Barbicide)
As this situation evolves, DREAM LASHES & SKIN will continue to update protocols as necessary. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I miss you all dearly, and can’t wait to see you soon. In the meantime, be well and stay safe!
These are based on guidelines provided and required by the state
If you currently or recently have had symptoms of any illness, especially those consistent with COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, loss of taste and smell, fatigue, sore throat) in the last 14 days you must reschedule. If you arrive ill, you will be sent home. Dream Lashes & Skin LLC will waive all cancellation fees in case of illness, if notified prior to appointment time
If you have or possibly have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has had coronavirus symptoms within the last 14 days, you must reschedule. Dream Lashes & Skin LLC will waive all fees in case of illness, exposure, or anything COVID related if notified prior to appointment time.
Your temperature may be taken upon arrival. Guests with temperatures 100.3 or higher will be sent home and rebooked for a later date.
Face masks are required before entering entering Dream Lashes & Skin LLC, and your nose and mouth must be covered. I will give you a mask at our first appointment back if needed. If you arrive with no mask to any appointment after that, you may not enter or receive a service, or you can buy another from me if I have extra.
Wait in your car until your appointment time and text when you arrive. Doors will now be locked 24/7. Simply wait in your car, text when you've arrived, and I'll let you know when I'm done disinfecting and waiting at the door to open it for you.
Use of hand sanitizer required upon arrival in the studio.
Please minimize extra/loose belongings and do not bring in food or drink other than water. Dress warm or bring a jacket if desired as I have removed the blanket.
Talking will be limited during service to minimize risk of transmission.
Absolutely no guests or children, no exceptions. Only the person receiving a service will be permitted to enter.
I will send a COVID-19 waiver prior to your first appointment, this must be filled out and returned before your appointment time. I will check in with you the day before each appointment after that to confirm any new symptoms.